Want to submit your podcast to Samsung Podcasts in the Samsung Free app? Then follow the steps below.
You will find the Samsung Free app by going to the home screen of your Samsung device and swiping to the right. The Samsung Free app will then appear on the right-hand side.
You can only listen to podcasts here if you have a Samsung device.
Please note that the Podcast section in the Samsung Free app is not (yet) available on all Samsung devices.
1. Copy your unique podcast RSS-feed
Every podcast you create within Springcast will get its own unique podcast RSS-feed.
1. Go to your Springcast account
2. Click on the podcast you want to submit to Samsung Podcasts.
3. Then click on 'distribution'
4. And next to the link there, click on the 'copy' button
2. Submit podcast to Samsung Podcasts
2. Click on 'Sign in'.
3. Log in with your Samsung ID, create an account or choose another option to log in
4. Create an organisation ID (account)
5. Click on 'Add Podcast
6. Paste the RSS feed you copied in step 1 into the bar
7. Click on 'Create podcast'
Your podcast is now available in the Samsung Free app.
Distribute your podcast
You have just added your podcast to Samsung Podcasts. If you still encounter problems, please contact support.