1. Login to your Podbean account
2. Click on "Statistics".
3. Click on "Overview" and/or "Episodes".
4. See which statistics you want to export
4. Select from which period you want to export the statistics, e.g. 'All time
5. Click on 'Export'.
Now it's time to copy your Springcast RSS feed. You need this to notify Podbean of the move to Springcast.
Go to the 'Distribution' tab and select 'Copy' button next to the RSS link.
4. Report your move to Podbean
NOTE: After placing the redirect, the episode level statistics in Spotify for Podcasters will be set to 0. If you want to keep these statistics, make sure you make an export before you place the redirect. Your general show-level data, such as streams, listeners, and followers, will be retained after placing the redirect.
everything when importing your podcast and exported the statistics?
Well done! Now it's time to let Podbean know you're moving. You do
this by placing a 301 Redirect. This is a permanent redirect from one
URL to another. You will need the Springcast RSS feed you've copied in
the previous step.
1. Log in to your Podbean account
2. Click on "Settings".
3. Click on "Advanced Feed Settings
4. Paste your Springcast RSS-feed at 'Redirect to a new feed'.
5. Click on 'Update options
5. Notify Spotify, Apple and Google of the move
Notify your podcast distribution apps (Spotify, Apple, Google) of the move.
We advise you to not close the Podbean account immediately, but 2 weeks after the move. This gives the directories time to direct listeners to the correct (new) feed. Do not cancel your Podbean subscription/account until you are sure that the above steps have been successfully completed.