2. Add a subtitle. This subtitle is used for your podcast website. It won't be shown in podcast apps such as Spotify or Apple.
3. Add a description to your podcast show. This is a summary of what your show is about. This description will also be visible on Spotify, Google and Apple. You can also add links to your website or social media accounts.
4. Write down a short summary of your description. This is merely for your podcast website. It won't show on Spotify, Google and Apple.
5. Upload your podcast artwork
, the logo of your podcast. This image should be square, 3000×3000 pixels and preferably a
(not too large) .png or .jpg file. Check out Canva
if you want to create artwork in an easy and user friendly way.
6. Indicate whether your episodes contain explicit content (swear words, adult content, etc).
Specify in what order you want your episodes to appear in the podcast apps. This is especially important for Apple Podcasts. Episodic means the episodes will be listed from newest to oldest episode. Serial means the episodes will be listed from oldest to newest.
8. For Apple podcasts the copyright field is mandatory since May
2021. By default (by law), all rights are reserved for the author. You
should therefore fill in this field: All Rights Reserved + your name and
surname or the name of your company.
9. Select the spoken language of your podcast.
10. Select a suitable category and subcategory for your podcast.
11. Select a second category and subcategory for your podcast (only if relevant).
12. Select a third appropriate category and subcategory for your podcast (only if relevant).
13. Submit the name of the author of your podcast.
14. Submit a public e-mail address and make sure this e-mail address matches the e-mail address you use to register at Spotify, Google and Apple.
Check if all fields are filled out correctly.
15. Select 'save changes'
3. Add a user to the show (optional)
Once you've added your show, you'll be directed back to the dashboard of your podcast. If you want to add a user to your show, select 'tam members' and submit the e-mail address of the person you want to add as a second user. This user can only add and edit things. The user can't delete episodes or cancel/change the subscription.
1. Select on team members
2. Submit the e-mail address of the person you wish to add
3. Click 'add'
Congrats! You've know created your podcast and you're ready to upload your first podcast episode. Make sure you've uploaded at least one episode for your Spotify, Apple and Google subscription to work. Want to know how to upload an episode? You can find our step-by-step guide to creating an episode here: Adding a podcast episode.