Want to export your podcast analytics? Springcasters with a Growth subscription can export analytics. In this article, we explain how to do that.
You can export stats at both show and episode level and save them in SVG, PNG and CSV.
Exporting analytics at show level
1. In the Springcast dashboard, click on your show
2. Go to 'Statistics'
3. Scroll to the graph whose statistics you want to save
4. Press the 3 bars in the top right
5. Choose SVG, PNG or CSV
Analytics export per episode
1. In the dashboard, click on your show
2. Go to 'Episodes'
3. Click on the episode whose statistics you want to save
4. Click on 'Statistics'
5. Scroll to the desired graph
6. Press the 3 bars in the top right
7. Choose SVG, PNG or CSV