If you have submitted your podcast to Apple Podcasts, it will automatically appear in Castbox. For statistics as well as more control over how your podcast appears on the apps, you can claim ownership of your podcast there. For example, if you decide to move to another host, it is important that you can pass on the correct RSS-feed in the Castbox dashboard.
Is your podcast not registered with Apple, but you want to register it on Castbox? We'll give you those steps too.
1. First copy your unique podcast RSS-feed
Every podcast you create within Springcast will have its own unique podcast RSS-feed.
1. Go to your Springcast account
2. Click on the podcast you want to submit or claim to Castbox
3. Then click on 'distribution'
4. And next to the link there, click on the 'copy' button
2. Submit or claim your podcast on Castbox
Whether your podcast is on Castbox or not, the same steps apply for submitting and claiming:
1. Log in to Castbox or create an account directly on this page.
2. Click on 'Media Manager' and go to 'Channels'.
3. Click on 'Claim ownership
4. Paste the RSS-feed you copied in step 1 into the field
5. Enter the e-mail address that is in your RSS-feed. Don't know which one it is? Paste the RSS-feed into your browser bar and find the e-mail address
6. Castbox will send you an email with verification link
You can now access the Castbox dashboard. Didn't have your podcast on Castbox yet? Then your podcast will be added soon.