Besides apps like Spotify, Apple and Google, you probably want your podcast to be listenable in more places. Chances are that your podcast can already be found in Podimo's directory. In that case, you can claim ownership of the podcast. Is your podcast not yet on Podimo? Then you can easily submit it. Here are the steps:
Every podcast you create within Springcast will have its own unique podcast RSS-feed.
1. Go to your Springcast account
2. Click on the podcast you want to submit or claim on Podimo
3. Then click on 'distribution'
4. And next to the link there, click on the 'copy' button
1. Go to https://podimo.com/en/podcasters
2. Click on 'Claim your podcast'
3. Create an account
4. Click on 'Add new show'
5. Paste the RSS-feed you copied in step 1 into the bar and click 'next'
6. Confirm that the podcast is yours
7. Verify the podcast: you will receive an e-mail with a verification link to the e-mail address associated with your RSS-feed.
Wasn't your podcast on Podimo yet? Then it may take a few hours before your podcast can be found on Podimo. If your podcast is already in Podimo, you can access the dashboard now.