Not submitted your podcast with RadioPublic yet? Then follow these steps.
1. Copy your unique podcast RSS feed
Each podcast you create within Springcast will get its own unique podcast RSS feed.
1. Log in to your Springcast account
2. Click on the podcast you want to submit to RadioPublic
3. Then click on 'distribution'
4. And next to the link there, click on the 'copy' button
2. Submit podcast to RadioPublic
1. Go to https://podcasters.radiopublic.com/
2. Click on 'Get started'
3. Paste the RSS feed you copied in step 1 into the bar
4. Click on 'Link podcast'
5. Click on 'Send email'
6. Open the mail in your mailbox and click on 'Yes, this is my podcast'.
7. Click on 'Signup', read the conditions and click 'Agree'.
8. Click on 'Complete Signup'
Distribute your podcast
You have just submitted your podcast to RadioPublic. If you still have problems, please contact support via this link. Want to submit your podcast to other directories? See this list.